- 2 Cups homemade chicken stock
- 2 Cups cream or whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons white flour
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves (~1 teaspoon) roasted garlic
- 2 Cups finely chopped chicken
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Real salt
1. Make a white sauce of milk or cream, flour, and butter. Add chicken. Add salt, pepper, and garlic (may use more or less as desired). Mix well and simmer for 20 minutes over low heat.
2. If soup is not as thick as desired, mix a small amount of cornstarch (or arrowroot powder) with a small amount of water and add to soup. Simmer for 10 minutes.